[802SEC] motion to approve contribution to ITU-R JTG 6-8-9

Paul,

I would like to put the following motion before the EC:

"Motion: To approve IEEE L802.16-04/42r2, with the intent to submit
to ITU-R as an IEEE contribution, subject to editorial revision."

The document is available at:
        http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-04_42r2.pdf

Notes:

*802.18 Chair Mike Lynch would like to second the motion.

*I am requesting that the EC ballot close on January 13 in order to
make a submission deadline.

*This is a followup to a "placeholder" contribution submitted to ITU
by IEEE (via 802.18 and 802) in March 2004:
        http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-04_11.pdf

I appreciate the EC's indulgence in reviewing this document, given
the other ballots currently underway.

Thanks,

Roger
--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA