[802SEC] re-confirmation of the "non-conflicted" EC membership

Dear EC members,

If any of you feel that circumstances (i.e., of new events that create or
dispel a conflict) have changed regarding your classification as a
"non-conflicted" or "conflicted" EC member regarding 802.20 matters, I need
to know soon.  Please respond directly to me, either way, no-change or
change (with a short explanation), no later than midnight Friday 4 May 2007.

As you may recall, we went through this process in October (see the attached
document) and will need to periodically review our members status.  In the
future, I will ask EC members if there has been a change in their
circumstances in the opening EC meeting of plenary sessions until the
non-conflicted is no longer required.  Also, if there is a change in your
circumstances asynchronous to the once-per-plenary poll, please notify me
upon that change.

At a minimum, the non-conflicted EC must decide where to classify John
Lemon, the new 802.17 Chair.  I'm not sure if this can be done via email or
a telecon is required--I'll let you know.

Regards,

--Paul