[802SEC] notice of an executive session to be held Monday 5:30pm pt 16JUL2007 at next week's LMSC plenary session

Dear EC members,

Attached are the revised public minutes of the 20JUN2007 executive telecon session regarding 802.20 matters. EC members that were non-conflicted regarding 802.20 matters (the NC-EC) were invited to participate in that meeting.  A draft of minutes containing material confidential to the NC-EC has also been prepared and distributed to the NC-EC for review.  I will ask the NC-EC to approve the public and confidential minutes during the opening EC meeting.

As we discussed during the telecon, the non-conflicted EC (and Mike Takefman as a former NC-EC member and member of the 802 oversight committee) will convene in a follow up executive session Monday evening (5:30-6:30 in the EC boardroom) to continue the discussion initiated during the 20JUN2007 telecon.  I expect all the NC-EC members to participate in the executive session, along with Steve Mills as a representative of SASB, Karen Kenney as a representitive of SA staff and Michael Lindsay as SA legal counsel.

See you in San Francisco.

Regards,

--Paul

802 NC EC Minutes for 20 June 07 (Public Version).pdf