[802SEC] Advance Notice regarding 802.11r Sponsor Ballot request

802 EC members,

I am informing you all that P802.11r will request approval at the
Friday closing San Francisco EC meeting to go to sponsor ballot.

Contained in this email is a URL that gives you an advance copy of the
IEEE 802.11r Report for Sponsor Ballot approval that will be shown in
support of the request on Friday. This of course is subject to a
recommendation of the TGr Comment Resolution committee and the
approval of the 802.11 WG membership at our closing 802.11 plenary on Friday
morning. Any changes to this advance document copy will be posted
directly before we meet at the EC meeting.

Document URL:

Thank you for your kind consideration,

/ Stuart

Stuart J. Kerry