[802SEC] ARIB Liaison Presentation

At the monday EC meeting I tried to gain approval for liasion between 802.20 and an 802.20 Sub working group of the Association of Radio Industries and Business (ARIB). This request for liaison was made in a presentation to the 802.20 WG in Montreal. A member of the EC aske to see the presentation material from the Montreal meeting. The presentation can be found at:

The motion that I will make at the closing plenary will be as follows:

Motion: To approve the establishment of a liaison between the 802.20 Sub Working Group under the Broadband Wireles Access Sub-Committee (BWA), of the Association of Radio Industries and Business (ARIB) of Japan.

Thank you for your time.

Arnie Greenspan
Chair 802.20