[802SEC] Hopefully final Proposed resolution for +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ AudCom

Folks,

I had forgotten to include Steve's comments in the last markup.  Also,
with all the different colors, things were getting a bit hard to follow.
So I wrapped up all changes relative to the original P&P from my last
published resolution as a single color (green) and have showed the
changes in response to Steve as red.  Please review especially the red
text and let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems -  Network Systems (NS)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

802.0-AudCom_-_LMSC_P&P_Proposed Resolution_070718.pdf