[802SEC] Some Meeting Site Choices for March 2009.

FYI-  We have a few updates to the choice list based on feedback and
corrections (see attached).

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com

We have a list of possible choices for our March 2009 Plenary.  Some are
bonafide Non-North-American venues for your consideration.  Some are
miscellaneous back-up choices for Canada or USA venues.  We also have a
list of some additional sites we are working on but do not have enough
commitment to provide availability and ballpark pricing yet.  We intend
to run a preference poll for guidance on where we should focus our
energies on Friday.  Nothing is guaranteed as yet, but we could move
quickly towards a contract deal once we know our top 2-4 choices for
focus.

We also have some other sites for future Plenaries that we can consider
if there is sufficient time.  We will attempt to answer any and all
questions via email between now and Friday.  All comments are welcome.
:-)

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com

March2009-MtgOptions-02.xls