[802SEC] Proposed P&P Revision Ballot titled 'P&P Revision Process'

Folks,

Sorry to spring this at the last minute, but it should be obvious that
our current P&P revision process is in conflict with requirements of the
IEEE-SA Standards Board Operation Manual.  While the SBOM takes
precedence, we still should update our P&P to be consistent.

The attached revision ballot is fairly short, and addresses this issue.
It also leaves open the possibility of further improving our revision
process based on interactions with AudCom, or other concerns from EC
members.

Let me know if you have any comments.

Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems -  Network Systems (NS)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

802.0-P&P Revision Process_-_Proposed_LMSC_P&P_Revision_Ballot_070720_r0.pdf