[802SEC] 1st VC Slides and Motions for Closing EC Meeting

Attached please find my slides for the closing EC meeting.  I intend to
make two motions internal:

Motion 1:

To approve the P&P revision titled "AudCom" as described in the file
named: 802.0-AudCom_-_LMSC_P&P_Proposed Resolution_070720.pdf

Motion 2:

To approve for distribution and executive committee ballot the P&P
Revision titled "P&P Revision Process" as described in the file named:

802.0-P&P Revision

See you at the meeting....

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems -  Network Systems (NS)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520

VC1_20072007_ Closing_EC_Motions_and_slides_r0.ppt