[802SEC] Audit Committee response to the March 2007 LMSC letter

Dear EC members,

Copied below is the response from Steve Hillenius, a representative of the
IEEE BoD Audit Committee, as a result of Audit Committee's review of the 802
March 2007 "finacial best practices" letter.  Our response was satisfactory
to the Audit Committee.  This closes the last item regarding this matter.

--Paul Nikolich