Re: [802SEC] Final venue choices for our March 8-13, 2009 Plenary Session for your review

Buzz,

I understand that you feel frustrated about this issue and have put a
lot of work into it, but please don't take out your frustrations on
Steve. He didn't complain; he just asked a simple question about July
2009.

I'm going to send my own comments. Unlike Steve's, they may be a
little edgy. It would be better to direct your rant at me instead.

Roger