[802SEC] Closing reports

EC members: please don't forget to send me your closing reports for the
week for posting on the web site.

I am still missing the following reports from earlier sessions in the
last two years:

802.1: 11/06, 3/06
802.3: 11/06
802.11: none
802.15: 7/07, 3/07, 11/06, 7/06, 3/06, 11/05 (never submitted a closing
report in this period)
802.16: none
802.17: 11/06
802.18: none
802.19: 7/07, 3/07, 11/06 (no reports in the last year)
802.20: 7/07, 3/07, 11/06, 7/06
802.21: 11/06. 3/06, 11/05
802.22: 7/07, 3/07, 11/05

If you have the missing reports, please send them to me and I will post
them to the web site.  Chairs have an obligation in the P&P to supply
closing reports after every session.  The alternative might be to go
back to closing EC meetings that run until midnight, to allow you to
present those reports in the meeting.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU