Re: [802SEC] Rome decison

Tony,

I think you got my point ...

If one can book prices in the >=~200/night range now, why in the heck are we
being quoted $425-450 (since we pay separately for meeting space and F&B)???

This major disconnect is why I believe that the "survey" was flawed (at
best) and the results skewed to the point of being worthless.

Regards,
Carl