Re: [802SEC] It doesn't have to be either or

All,

With all due respect to John and tongue somewhat held in cheek.

Canada's visa requirements are significantly different then those of the
12th through 62nd
southern provinces. Thus sessions held south of the border are definitely
viewed as
non-Canadian although clearly North American to our visitors from elsewhere
in the globe.

That being said, I agree that the Vancouver session does not meet the
"non-N/A"
goal, but from what I've read on the reflector, is more likely to be a
better session
then Rome.

cheers,

mike