From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Tony Jeffree
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 7:09 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] It doesn't have to be either or

Mat -

I have indeed tried to take just such an active role in the past - on
that occasion we came up against apathy on the part of the target
hotel & the idea crashed and burned.

Any solutions in the UK are likely to be based around university
campuses as far as I can tell. If that sounds at all interesting I
will see what I can do with the contacts I have. But it would almost
certainly NOT involve accommodation in a single hotel - maybe not
even in a hotel at all (student accommodation for example). In the
days when I was doing ISO SC21 I went to several meetings that were
organized on that basis.

Regards,
Tony