Re: [802SEC] It doesn't have to be either or

Bob,

There's theater style and then there's theater style.

In Carins, Australia, the "theater style" had those silly little fold-up
"tables" that barely accomodate a steno pad, and I recall hearing complaints
that a number of people dropped and damaged their noteboots as a result.

In Atlanta .22 met in the "Learing Center" which was a different "theater
style" ... the room sloped to the front, but the tables were REAL
full-length tables and the seats were, well, luxurious - rather like
high-back, overstuffed executive chairs.  .22's membership was QUITE pleased
:-)

So, I guess it depends on what TYPE of "theater style" you're talking about.

(Just an FYI ...)

Carl