From: Rigsbee, Everett O [mailto:everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 1:58 PM
To: Bob O'Hara (boohara); STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: [802SEC] It doesn't have to be either or

Bob,  I guess you were not at the Plenary at University of Twente or you
would know that all of our sets were Classroom (with desktops or tables)
or Boardroom (with tables).  We had NO theater sets: none, zip, nada !!!
Virtually all classrooms except for auditorium theaters are set in
(surprise!!!) Classroom set-ups.  Gee, I wonder how they came up with
the name, huh ???      :-)

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com