Re: [802SEC] Proposed process to choose March 2011 802 Plenary

Pat,

I proposed March 7 to give the EC time to review and digest any
input. I see your point, but I'd rather get there using your second
alternative of moving Step (1) earlier. January 15 would be great if
we can get there, but perhaps we could get by with less than 45 days.

Roger