Re: [802SEC] notice regarding the 802.20 Sponsor Ballot

Paul -

I'm happy with the logic, but the email could have been better worded
in that case - it suggests that a response is needed only if your
affiliation isn't on the list. So the responders will be the
exceptions only, not the whole of the balloting group. Looks like
someone will be doing a LOT of phone calling...

Regards,
Tony