[802SEC] HOLI-DAZE From Your Friends at FTF Events

Face to Face Events would like to thank you for your business in 2007

and extend our warmest wishes for a happy holiday season.

HOLI-DAZE..

Tis the month of Christmas, we're all going nuts;

With so much to do, there's no ifs, ands or buts.

Buy presents, hang tree lights, pop cards in the mail,

Send gift packs, thread popcorn, find turkeys on sale.

Decorations need stringing all through the house,

And you haven't a clue what to buy for your spouse.

School concerts, receptions, open houses with friends,

Long lineups, short tempers, tying up the loose ends.

With all our mad dashing, we're reeling from shock;

Let's stop for a minute and really take stock.

It's crassly commercial, the cynical say;

If that's true, that's our fault - it's us and not they.

Take time for yourself - though hard as that seems-

Enjoy your kids' laughter, excitement and dreams.

Take a moment out now, don't get overly riled,

Instead make an angel in snow with your child.

The shortbread can wait, and so can the tree;

What's important is to spend time with friends and family.

The holidays aren't about push, rush and shove;

They're for friendship and sharing and family love.

Hear the bells, feel the warmth, light up with the glow,

Of a message first sent to us so long ago:

Peace, love and goodwill, and hope burning bright.

Happy Holidays to all, and to all a good night!

We wish you good health and prosperity throughout the New Year.

Dawn Slykhouse and Staff

Face to Face Events, Inc.

PS.  Our office will be closed from Monday, December 24, 2007 until
Wednesday, January 2, 2008.  Email and voice messages will be periodically
checked.

Dawn Slykhouse -  <mailto:dawns@facetoface-events.com>
dawns@facetoface-events.com

President