Re: [802SEC] Call For Nominees for 802.20 Officer Positions

Arnie-

I have finally had a few minutes to complete my comments on your procedure.
They are enclosed as comment flags on the attached PDF
Please consider them for inclusion in the 802.20 process.

Geoff

At 12:27 PM 2/1/2008 , greenspana@BELLSOUTH.NET wrote:
>All:
>
>Election of officers for 802.20 will take place at the March Plenary
>meeting in Orlando. The positions for Chair, Proceedural Vice chair and
>Liaison Vice Chair will be open. The process and proceedures for making
>ones self available for election are attached.
>
>Thank you
>
>Arnie Greenspan
>Chair 802.20

>This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
>list is maintained by Listserv.

GOT comments-802.20 Officer Election Process.pdf