From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of
greenspana@BELLSOUTH.NET
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 8:24 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] +++10 Day Ballot+++Opens 07 March Closes 17 March

All:
Attached please find a modification on the block change proceedure which
tightens up when one may request an affiliation change.
The current vote status on this motion is:
CH:    Paul Nikolich    - DNV
ES:     Buzz Rigsbee     - Approve
RS:     Bob   O'Hara      - DNV
TR:     John Hawkins     - DNV
01:      Tony Jeffree        - Approve
15:       Bob Heile           - Approve
17:        John Lemon       - DNV
18:        Mike Lynch        - DNV
20:        Arnie Grenspan  - Approve

Dear EC Members,

The 802 Chair, Paul Nikolich, has delegated the conduct of the following
motion via 802 EC email ballot to me, Arnie Greenspan.

Moved: The Unconflicted 802 EC members approve the attached Procedure,
to be used in the event there is a request for a change to an
individuals block assignment during the 802.20 Sponsor ballot.
Opens: 07 MAR 2008; Closes 17 MAR2008

Mover: Arnie Greenspan
Seconder: Buzz Rigsbee

Unconflicted EC (UC EC) members regarding 802.20 WG matters are eligible
to cast a ballot on this issue.

UC EC Voters:
----------------
CH Paul Nikolich