[802SEC] +++10 Day Ballot+++ Opens 07March Closes 17 March

All:
The current vote status on this motion is:

ES:   - Approve  Buzz Rigsbee
RS:   - Approve  Bob O'Hara
TR:   - Approve  John Hawkins
01:    - Approve  Tony Jeffree
15:    - Approve   Bob Heile
17:    - DNV         John Lemon
18:    - Approve    Mike Lynch
20:    - Approve    Arnie Greenspan

In regard to Bob's comment on a third party complaining about the block placement of an individual; I frankly had not thought about it until Pat raised the question. I modified the proceedure to handle the case because the assertion of misplacement of an individual in a block may be correct whether inadvetent or intentional.  I do not think it does any harm to consider the possibility in the proceedure.

Arnie

Dear EC Members,

The 802 Chair, Paul Nikolich, has delegated the conduct of the following motion via 802 EC email ballot to me, Arnie Greenspan.

Moved: The Unconflicted 802 EC members approve the attached
Procedure, to be used in the event there is a request for a change to an individuals block assignment during the 802.20 Sponsor ballot.
Opens: 07 MAR 2008; Closes 17 MAR2008

Mover: Arnie Greenspan
Seconder: Buzz Rigsbee

Unconflicted EC (UC EC) members regarding 802.20 WG matters are eligible to cast a ballot on this issue.

UC EC Voters:
----------------
CH Paul Nikolich
ES Buzz Rigsbee