From: Rick Alfvin [mailto:ralfvin@verilan.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 6:12 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: Bob O'Hara; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Second draft agenda for Monday's EC meeting

Hi Steve,
There are multiple paths being explored to meet the resource
requirements described in our emails. Our intent is to meet with
representatives from the EC and IEEE SA during the week to design a
path forward and develop a proposal that can be shared with the EC by
end of the week. If a decision is made to recommend a significant
capital expenditure, we presume the EC will allow itself sufficient
time to review the request and render a decision.

Thanks!

Rick Alfvin
VP Business Development

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.