[802SEC] 802.1 PARs for submission on Friday

As of 5pm yesterday, no comments were received on 802.1's draft PAR
text. In reviewing these draft PARs within 802.1, we have amended the
text of the P802.1 Q revision PAR, and the P802.1BA PAR; the P802.1aj
PAR extension remains unchanged, and we have generated text for an
amendment of the existing P802.1Qav PAR. Final text for these four
draft PARs can be found here:

P802.1BA PAR/5C:
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2008/new-avb-systems-ba-draft-par-0208-v5.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2008/new-avb-systems-ba-draft-5c-0208-v2.pdf

P802.1Qav PAR amendment:
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2008/av-p802-1qav-par-amendment-0308-v02.pdf

P802.1Q-REV:
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2008/q-p802-1q-revision-par-0308-v2.pdf

P802.1aj PAR extension:
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2008/aj-p802-1aj-par-extension-0308.pdf

We are still reviewing the draft PAR for P802.1Qbb; I will post final
text for this before 5pm today if there are any changes made during
that review.

Regards,
Tony