Re: [802SEC] PAR for Approval (PICS)

Hi Tony:

A formal response to comments have not been formulated and sent out as yet. This will be done before 5:00 PM today. As far as your comment is concerned, unless I have missed something, is that the PAR should not exist. That is, you have not commented on the content of the PAR. If there is/are other comments please inform me. In regard to the impact on schedule one could hypothesize that a sucessful recircullation of the 802.20 draft could have the draft in front of REVCOM in June, sooner if one used continuous processing. Alternatively looking at the last excercise in PICS creation by 802.16 it took two years. Give that both documents are equivelent in size or that the 802.20 draft is in fact larger, why would you believe that it would /could be done more quickly than it took the very hard workers in 802.16? I think you might agree that two months is significantly less than two years.

Arnie
-------------- Original message from Tony Jeffree <tony@jeffree.co.uk>: --------------