From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 5:24 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] WG and TAG officer confirmations

Dear EC members,

Please send me a list of the WG or TAG officers that will require
confirmation at the closing EC meeting tomorrow.  My plan is to have a
separate vote on the conifrmation of each candidate officer.  I'll
prepare a slide with all the the names and positions to allow us to step
through the confirmations in an organized efficient manner.

I've asked the individuals requiring confirmation that are not current
EC members to send brief bios to the EC reflector today so we get a
chance to familiarize ourselves with them.

Regards,

--Paul

This list is maintained by Listserv.

TAG Election.ppt