[802SEC] Items for discussion at the closing plenary

All

As a result of our attendance automation meeting, there are a couple of
items that we need to consider at the closing plenary.  The following
are suggested actions for the consideration of the EC.

  * Find provider or purchase machines for “internet cafe” that ensures
that attendees have access to a machine to get web accounts, etc.

  * Request VeriLAN to administer and take care of Murphy, application
will always be administered by IEEE.

James Gilb