[802SEC] 802 drafts to be put up for sale

Dear EC members,

Please let me know if  there any drafts that you would like put up for
sale from any of your working groups? This is just my monthly reach out
email. If you have a draft you want put up for sale after this email but
before next months, feel free to contact me and I will see it gets posted.
 Thanks

Sincerely,

Michael D. Kipness
Program Manager
Technical Program Development
IEEE Standards Activities
+1 732-562-3810 Voice
+1 732-562-1571  Fax
 m.kipness@ieee.org

IEEE..  . Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the
benefit
of humanity.