Re: [802SEC] EC Email ballot on Handovers between Broadcast Services Study Group

Thanks, Vivek. I see that this information was indeed included with
your motions. I appreciate that.

I vote Approve.

I do have some reservations about how this work will fit into 802.21
and how it will relate to the other 802 standards. However, I think
it's worth letting a Study Group try to figure that out.

Roger