Re: [802SEC] tentative tally] +++Un-conflicted EC motion #4 to determine Mark Klerer's unconflcted/conflicted classification+++closes not later than 5MAY+++

Paul

I found the motion weird and decided to ignore it.

Bob

At 08:58 AM 5/4/2008 -0400, Paul Nikolich wrote:
>Dear EC members,
>
>The tentative tally on the below motion is as follows.  Mike and Bob,
>please remember to cast you vote before the end of the day tomorrow (5MAY08).
>
>Approve: Hawkins, Lemon
>Disapprove: Jeffree, Rigsbee,
>Abstain:
>Did Note Vote: Lynch, Heile
>
>Eligible UC-EC voting members: John Hawkins, Buzz Rigsbee, Mike Lynch,
>Tony Jeffree, Bob Heile, John Lemon and Paul Nikolich (if needed to break
>a tie).
>
>Regards,
>
>--Paul
>

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@ATT.NET>

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org