Re: [802SEC] final tally +++Un-conflicted EC motion #4 to determine Mark Klerer's unconflcted/conflicted classification+++closes not later than 5MAY+++

Paul -

I would like to make an alternative motion:

"The UC-EC requests the EC Chair, Paul Nikolich, to request that the
SB return the EC to normal operation under 802 P&P with regard to
802.20 matters, with immediate effect."

Regards,
Tony