Re: [802SEC] final tally +++Un-conflicted EC motion #4 to determine Mark Klerer's unconflcted/conflicted classification+++closes not later than 5MAY+++

Hi Paul,  I would like to move that the UC-EC make an interpretation of
the rules that WG Chairs, who are designated as Conflicted for matters
related to 802.20 be allowed to make motions and vote in favor of
motions that are brought to the EC as directed positions of their own
Working Groups by a majority vote of the Working Group voters in
attendance during that Plenary session.

If this motion passes the UC-EC then I will follow-up by making a motion
that Mark Klerer be designated as Conflicted for matters related the
802.20 Working Group.

I hope this will get us past the apparent impasse that we have
encountered thus far.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Executive Secretary, IEEE-802 LMSC
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com