Re: [802SEC] final tally +++Un-conflicted EC motion #4 to determine Mark Klerer's unconflcted/conflicted classification+++closes not later than 5MAY+++

Steve -

I guess it depends whether membership of the UC-EC is the default
(i.e., that conflicted members have to be actively excluded) or
whether non-membership is the default and therefore membership of the
UC-EC is by invitation only (i.e., unconflicted members have to be
actively included).

Regards,
Tony