Re: [802SEC] Mark Klerer's unconflcted/conflicted classification--postpone to July?

Isn't it likely to be irrelevant by then? If the 802.20 sponsor ballot
draft gets sent to RevCom shortly, as looks likely, it would likely be
approved at the June Standards Board meeting. Yes? And therefore the
SASB would likely vote to end the UC-EC at the same June meeting, per
our request to them that they end the UC-EC (and other 802.20 special
conditions) once 802.20 has been approved. Yes?