Re: [802SEC] FW: [802SEC] UC-EC email ballot regarding forwarding 802.20 to RevComm

Tony,

I believe that my criticism was for a perceived lack of 'inclusiveness and
transparency', not accuracy.

But I am not opposed to accuracy :-)

In any event, it seems that my memory did not fail me.

Thanks,

Phillip Barber