Re: [802SEC] Sublause 14.2.2 Five Day Review

Just as an FYI ... The document approved by .18 had some changes from the
document submitted by .16  (based on input from other groups and within
.18's purview), so the document at the link provided by Roger is not the
document approved by .18 (the latter is what should be reviewed by the EC).

Regards,
Carl