From: Bernardo Correia
To: j.gorman@ieee.org
Cc: p.nikolich@ieee.org ; gabrielle owen ; ERMsupport
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 5:12 AM
Subject: Liaison request from ETSI ERM TG30 (Medical devices) to the IEEE 802.11 and 802.15 Working Groups

Dear Ms. Gorman,

On behalf of the members of the ETSI ERM TG 30 (Medical Devices) and its chairman, Peter Chadwick, I would like to send you, for your consideration, the attached liaison request to IEEE 802.11 and 802.15 Working Groups. This request is being sent electronically only.

We look forward for your reply and remain available should you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Bernardo Correia

External Relations Officer
ETSI - www.etsi.org
650, Route des Lucioles
F-06921 SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS CEDEX
FRANCE

Office: + 33 (0)4 92 94 43 67
Mobile: +33 (0)6 80 18 17 39
Fax: +33 (0)4 93 65 47 16
email: bernardo.correia@etsi.org

P Please consider the environmental impact before printing this e-mail

ETSI_ERM_LiaisonRequest_May2008.pdf