Re: [802SEC] Motion to return 802.20 to individual voting rights

John -

I would personally like to see them tabulated both ways. Where that gets us if they differ wildly in their point of view then becomes an interesting question - however, I believe in that case the prevailing view should be that expressed by the block tabulated result.

As for your second question, I believe that this exercise is aimed at discharging the remaining reason for the UC-EC to exist, and therefore allowing it to become a non-entity. I detect from Paul's recent mails that the mechanism here is that the UC-EC would vote to become a non-entity at the upcoming Plenary. (Of course, some might argue that that has already happened...;-) )

Regards,
Tony