[802SEC] IEEE 802 Schedule Changes July Plenary V8

Attached is the current schedule for the July plenary with changes
highlighted on the overview page. Please note we set the rooms according to
the set column, not the request column. In some cases the rooms are set
beyond max in classroom so there will be theatre setting in the back rows.

There will be a new version published on or before Sunday.  We are looking
to swap a larger room for 802.21 and I am waiting for confirmation as to
which room will work best. (Tony, just a pre-warning we are looking at
Mineral F as the swap.)

Also, included in the document is a worksheet that lists the meetings and
rooms where we have room set changes. If your meeting is highlighted that
means we have a very short time to make the changes and we respectfully
request you assist us by ending the meeting as per scheduled; ask your
attendees to clear the room immediately (to avoid being hit by moving
air-walls); and clear the head table area immediately.  Thank you.

Let me know if I have missed anything or if you have any questions.

The meeting office is located in Agate AB on the 3rd level of the hotel.

Regards,

Darcel

Darcel Moro

IEEE 802 Meeting Manager

Face To Face Events, Inc.

Direct Tel: 604-808-9624

Direct Fax: 604-949-0719

Email:  <mailto:darcel@facetoface-events.com> darcel@facetoface-events.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.