From: owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 12:18 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] +++Motion to return 802.20 to individual voting
rights+++UC-EC voting members only+++ballot closes 12JUL08

All,

The below motion is recognized by the EC Chair and conduct of an email
ballot is delegated to Gilb.  Only the UC-EC voting members may cast
ballots, anyone may participate in the email discussion. A simple
majority
of UC-EC voting members is required for the ballot to pass.  The
duration of
the ballot shall be from 29JUN08 to 11:59pm AOE 12JUL08 (this is one day

after Klerer's straw poll of the 802.20 WG is complete.)

Motion: Moved to rescind the UC-EC motion of 16th July, 2007, requiring
802.20 working group votes to be conducted on the basis of entity
affiliation, and to return 802.20 to normal operation under the LMSC
P&P,
effective immediately.
Move: Gilb Second: Jeffree

Regards,