Re: [802SEC] Friday's agenda

I think we should accommodate them as much as reasonable.

jl

On 7/17/2008 8:44 PM, James Gilb wrote:
All

One of the nNA site proposers has asked if the nNA decision could be done before 3 pm so that they can make a flight. Based on previous agendas, this item would happen closer to 4 or 5 pm when we get to LMSC internal business.

What are your thoughts?

James Gilb

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.