Re: [802SEC] 802 Chair's Guidelinesrevision 1.9

Paul:

Title page --  Delete text after "participants" (leaving the period) as
edited in 1.0.

2.4, 1) --  Recent copies of the CD-ROM haven't included IEEE-SA nor
Computer Society documents as listed, something I think is a good thing.
I think this for the same reason why there is only one valid copy of
Sponsor P&P.  I would recommend deleting the second and third bullets.

2.5 -- It is my opinion that tutorials in support of a PAR under
consideration should be scheduled for Monday evening, since WG comments
on the PAR are due 5:00 pm Tuesday.  If you agree, do you wish to
capture in 3)?

2.6 -- The interim session portion needs revision on transfer of
projectors.

2.9 -- The second paragraph should be updated to include affiliation in
the minimum for inclusion in minutes (in accordance with governing
documents (IEEE-SA Standards Board Operations Manual, 5.3.3.1).

2.10 -- Personally I'd explicitly list attorney client privileged
information even though covered under item 4.

2.11 -- I personally support the intent of this guideline.  But, as a
layman believe that this guideline encourages violation of IEEE's
copyright and is only appropriate if we have received an explicit
release from IEEE for this policy (I don't know if we have).  (I believe
the current copyright text on drafts to be more restrictive in regard to
this policy than the previous copyright text.)

--Bob