Re: [802SEC] 802.21 PAR for EC Approval in November

John-

Without digging out the actual reference model documents and going into them...
The reference model is designed to support peer service.
One way service is not a peer service.

Now I recognize that the PAR is not about BCO only service but rather, some way to do hand-off betwixt it and a one way service. We need to tread carefully.

(Unless, of course, it is our policy that the guiding principles don't mean anything.)

Geoff