[802SEC] WG11 EC agenda items for the November Plenary - VHT60 PAR and Conditional 11n Sponsor Ballot

Dear EC,

I wanted to provide notice of, and place on the November '08 Plenary EC
agenda, two WG11 items I expect to present for approval.

1.	Approval to forward to NesCom a PAR for the VHT 60 project. The
URL for the PAR and 5C are shown below.

*	This PAR & 5C now contains all the substantive changes regarding
coexistence discussed in July.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/file/08/11-08-0806-06-0vht-60-ghz-par-nes
com-form-plus-5cs.doc

2.	Conditional approval to move 802.11n to Sponsor Ballot. The
favorable results of the WG11 letter ballot that closed last Tuesday ( 2
no votes consisting of 4 comments) indicate the WG11 balloters are
largely satisfied with the draft and that its time for the transition to
the next phase.

*	I do not have the completed presentation package at this time
but I will provide a comprehensive draft as soon as possible recognizing
that some relevant balloting and comment resolution decisions will be
made during the Dallas meeting.

Regards,

Bruce Kraemer

Chair WG11