[802SEC] Building concensus and dominance concerns

Colleagues,

Paul asked me to start an email discussion on the dominance topic that we worked on last plenary.

How did the interims go? Have you found that the discussions we had in July helped?

Is there something we should do in November to provide help? Due to personal constraints, it will be difficult for me to have a formal dominance tutorial ready for November, but since it seems that that the tutorial schedule in November is going to be light, perhaps we can meet Tuesday evening for an hour or so.

I'm also concerned about using the negative title "dominance" for this work. In my opinion, much of the problem is due to difficulty using the tools for concensus building and I would like to focus on the positive aspect of improving our concensus building skills at least as much as on the negative aspects of assessing dominance.

Regards,
Pat