From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@att.net]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 14:07
To: Lynch, Michael (RICH1:2T00); STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] FW: Addendum 1 to Circular letter 5/LCCE/2 - Further information re the IMT-Advanced submission and evaluation process

Mike,

Interesting. The letter speaks of inviting the formation of "idependent evaluation groups."  Please explain the how such groups are formed and who is allowed to participate in those groups.  I'm specifically interested in whether or not 802 members will be able to participate in those groups.

Regards,

--Paul