From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Shellhammer, Steve
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 11:01 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Plenary organization

All,

        I am NOT in favor of the following,

1.      Moving Monday EC meeting to Sunday
2.      Moving Friday meeting to Thursday night

        However, I agree with some other ideas,

1.      Eliminate the 802 plenary and shorten the Monday EC meeting.  Get everything done by 10 AM so the WG's can start by 10:30 AM.

2.      Eliminate the social.

3.      Go from one night for Tutorials.  Alternatively, make a deadline of 35 days before the meeting to commit to tutorials.  That way if we only have one night worth of tutorials we can give Tuesday to the WGs.  They would know 35 days in advance and could plan accordingly.  They could get their agendas out 30 days in advance.

Regards,
Steve