[802SEC] PARs

James,

            When you get a chance can you update the web site with the PAR under consideration?  I have not had a chance to look at them but I wanted to notify my TAG to take a look at them before Dallas.  I checked the web site and it has the PARs from July,

            http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/PARs.html

            It is very helpful having this web site will all the PARs in one place.

Thanks,
Steve