[802SEC] Sponsor ballot - one pager

All,
I composed a one page summary of the Sponsor Ballot process that was
presented Monday in the Opening 802 Plenary.
Although there was some peer review in creating it, the request to make
it "official" and part of  the chair's guidelines requires broader
approval by the EC.

Please send me your comments regarding what is needed to make it
acceptable and I'll manage the update process.

Bruce